Kent Balloon Rides with Balloon Safaris.
The beauty of the Kent countryside is evidently why this particular home county became known as the ‘Garden of England’, so what better place to enjoy a bird’s eye view than from a hot air balloon? The oast houses and hop farms are just a few of the delights that you are guaranteed to view in all their splendour with our fantastic balloon rides over the Kent countryside.
Our Kent balloon flight launch sites are ideally located for those living in South East London, the Medway towns and the coastal towns in Kent and East Sussex – Balloon Safaris is the only place to contact for Hot Air Ballooning in Kent.
Things to do in the area
- Hop Farm – set amongst the world’s largest collection of oast houses, the hop farm is one of Kent’s most popular family visitor attractions.
- Scotney Castle – One of England’s most romantic gardens designed around the ruins of a 14th century moated castle.
- Tonbridge Castle – boasts Kent’s best example of a motte and bailey gatehouse - its mighty gatehouse is among the finest in England.
- Town of Tonbridge – Royal Victoria Place is an award winning shopping centre, home to more than 100 well known high street shops.
- Leeds Castle – set on two islands on the river Len in the heart of Kent, Leeds Castle has been home to Royalty, Lords and Ladies for over 1,000 years.